Friday, January 4, 2013

Pintastic Things This Week

This week's theme is....geometric patterns!! I'm brainstorming for a living room makeover and want to do some geometric art. Here are some things that inspire me and I hope they inspire you!

Geometric Embroidery Art by She Makes a Home

What a cool DIY for Geometric Paper Lanterns by Oh Happy Day!
LOVE this geometric necklace on the Modge Podge Rocks blog:
These Washi Tape geometric shapes featured on Apartment Diet

That's it for today's Pins! If you repin these, please use my links back to the original source, that way the artist gets credit! Thanks!
-Taylor




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you still have that wad of tangled up embroidery thread?? You could untangle it and embroider some triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...yes I still have it. I'll put that on my list of things to someday do :)

    ReplyDelete