Monday, August 27, 2012
Saturday, August 25, 2012
1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning
a handful of red potatoes
white or brown rice
1 lb bag of pinto beans
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Saturday, August 11, 2012
- My mom is going back to school and it tickles me that she gets so excited about textbooks. I remember when I used to be that excited :)
- Group projects are designed to allow people who only want to be carried along by others to continue doing so.
- Every once in awhile, someone in a position of power (professor, advisor, etc.) will realize that taking a risk on you is worth it.
- Funniest thing I ever heard in college: "So...George Washington is the one who invented the equator, right?"
- Eventually, being the best student instead of just a good student pays off. Because of my hard work and my gpa I had several job choices and graduate school offers to choose from. I got to choose my future.
- College is not about learning; college is about mastering the skills needed in a course-test taking and paper writing.
- Sit in the front row. Always. Those are seats of power and respect.
- Never buy a textbook from the college bookstore. Never buy the current edition. Most of my textbooks I only paid $2 or $3 dollars for. I usually pay more in shipping than the cost of the actual book.
- Try new things.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
1. File up your nails and push back your cuticles using the file and cuticle stick included in the package. Swipe your nails with polish remover to make sure they're clean.
2. Choose a stick on that best fits each nail. Remove plastic film and tab and stretch the polish a bit as you stick it on your nail. File off excess.
3. That's it! So easy and they're so pretty. I'm in love with how quick these are and they come in so many designs.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Monday, August 6, 2012
This week is graduation, and moving to Florida. It's going to be quite busy! I can't wait to share lots of party diy's and photos of the cake, which I'm making this week. I'm afraid blogging may be a bit lacking over the next few days...but no worries, there will be plenty of cute coming soon.
I'm still working on the direction this blog is going to go in. Any suggestions as to what you would like to read?