Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pinterest + Party Planning

Pinterest is no secret to most bloggers, blog readers, crafters, and pretty much everyone else on the internet. If you don't Pin, your friends probably do. I've been using it for awhile now, and I just love it. It's such a great way to find craft inspiration or to build up a collection of ideas. If you want to see my pinterest, check on the button on the sidebar. I thought I'd share some photos from one of my current boards, my Graduation Party Board!

The party is on Friday so I'm working on the cake and most of the decorations have been put together. I've been so inspired by all of the tissue paper, streamers, and paper laterns I've seen...basically anything with glitter and layers! The color scheme will be Kelly green, gold and white. Next week I'll definitely post photos.

See my pinterest for photo sources.
-Taylor
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment