Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last Minute Gift Idea- Color Blocked Tote Bags

Katie and I whipped up these amazing tote bags in just one afternoon. You can find blank tote bags at Michaels, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, etc, and we used acrylic paint which works very well on fabric. Simply tape off a design and paint! We used washi tape as it peels off very easily. Also, be sure to place paper or cardboard inside the tote bag while painting so it doesn't bleed through. I love how they turned out!





What kind of last minute holiday gifts are you making?
-Taylor

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Great tote bags! I love the geometric pattern and colors! I have to make a few new bags to my collection:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The patterns are my favorite part and they are so simple to paint!

    ReplyDelete