Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Reading List

So...I love summer. Because it means nearly unlimited brain candy reading. Pure fiction, predictable plots, and delightful reads. Here are a few of my favorites that I read this summer:
The Help. Probably the single best fiction I've read all year. Even if you have seen the movie, the written story is a million times better.
I
Shattered. I had high hopes for this book, but I was really disappointed by the writing, it just didn't flow ya know?
Robopocalypse. Weird sci-fi, end-of-the-world-technology kind of book. Not what I usually read but I couldn't put it down!
Rhett Butler's People: Again...I was disappointed by this book. A very slow pace.
Sooner Or Later: It's kind of a secret (or it was) that I'm a sucker for Debbie Macomber books.L-o-v-e them.I ended up rereading a bundle of her books when I found them on clearance at Half Price Books.

-Taylor



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment