Monday, February 11, 2013

5 Minute DIY: Instax or Polaroid Photo Magnet

I love sharing fast DIY projects. Sometimes, you just want instant craft-gratification, right? This is one of those. I recently got a Fuji Instax camera and I'm having fun learning how to use it. It takes some getting use to-it has quirks. But hey, for a camera with instant film, it's pretty nifty. I like having pictures quickly, when I'm not concerned with a completely flawless photo, or one that I need to edit. As a rookie photographer, I really like the freedom to just take the photo, no processes after that. So....here's one of the things I like to do with my fast photos:


 



Notes: I like to recycle whenever possible, so the magnet strips come from a printed advertisement magnet, instead of craft sheet of magnets (just a good way to reuse!). I also like to jot down a word or two on the corners of my photos to remind me why the photos are special!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment