Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbook Day

Katie and I did a bit of scrapbooking and card making today. I've been trying to use up my stash a bit so I used a lot of paper scraps in these projects.
Layout for Creating Keepsakes Paper Scraps challenge, Recipe Challenge on Paper Lovers Studio and the Color challenge by Basic Grey.

 Card for card challenge by Basic Grey

Card for  Stamped Background Challenge at Studio Calico
Card for the  5 Patterned Papers Challenge by Studio Calico

Happy National Scrapbook day! Challenges are super inspiring to me and there were a ton to choose from today. :)

-Taylor
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you layered the two strips of washi at the bottom of that first layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your takes on these challenges! It's smart of you to double up :) I was super productive on NSD too!

    ReplyDelete