- 1 jar of your favorite Alfredo Sauce (or make your own, it's quite easy. new recipe post?)
- Uncooked lasagne noodles
- 1 16 ounce tub of ricotta
- mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, grated for topping
- dried basil and oregano
- garlic powder
2. Layer noodles, ricotta, Alfredo sauce in a casserole or Pyrex dish.
3. Top with a generous amount of mozzarella and parmesan, then sprinkle on garlic powder, and crushed dried spices.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F, only until the lasagna is hot and cheese is melted, 10-20 minutes.
Note: Katie and I were quite puzzled that the noodles are called lasagne with an E but once the dish is put together we call it lasagna with an A. Does this bother anyone else? No... oh okay never mind. It doesn't bother us either :)